Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Bit My Mouth

Revelation 3: 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth.

Unfortunately, my works are too often lukewarm and I need to be mindful of that in more ways than one. Also, my eating, of late, has been lukewarm-not the food, but my listening to the eating program that Christ showed me that works for my body.

I've been eating too much of things. I've been eating too large of portions. I've been mindless eating and the list goes on.... Fortunately, Christ never gives up on me, even when I do. I had a routine doctor's appointment a few days ago and noticed that my weight was more than I had hoped for. Recently, Christ has been showing that my lax attitude is contributing to this significantly.

Today, I went out to lunch with my neighbor. We do this once a month. Well, I ordered a Pecan Belgian Waffle (no syrup) with a side order of one egg scrambled. I've got to get some protein in my meal, right??? Anyway, three quarters through the Belgian Waffle, I realized I wasn't hungry, but kept eating it until I bit the inside of my mouth. At that very second, I wondered if Christ was saying to me, "Debbie, what in the world are you doing eating the whole waffle when you are already full? You know that you've been concerned lately that your pants are getting too tight on you. What are you thinking?" 

Of course, He didn't actually say that, but too me, that's what crossed my mind when I bit my cheek. I am so blessed that Christ never gives up on me even when I've given up on myself!

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: