Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Not So Hungry

John 6: 33 For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 34 Then said they unto Him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst. 

I have been surprised that I haven't been so hungry during this COVID 19 virus epidemic. Usually, when I'm stressed, I feel like eating the door knobs off. I know it has to be Christ who is keeping me from rummaging through the food I've set aside, trying to find something snack on.

He reminds me over and over again, that He will be there with me through the thick and the thin, no matter what happens. Does that mean that I make it through this epidemic unscathed? It doesn't really. Only Jesus knows when it's time to join Him and not a minute before when He has determined, but He doesn't want me to worry about it. He truly is the bread of life and I just need to focus on Him, and continue to focus on trying to see the joy that He has for me in our life, like the family and friends, who have been very supportive! We are truly blessed in so many ways!!! John 6: 33 For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 34 Then said they unto Him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst. 

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: