Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Why Do I Feel Like Crying?

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

It's pretty interesting. I thought I'd write and try to figure out why I feel like crying, and I put the word cry in my search box and this Bible passage came up. Maybe, it holds the answer to my sadness. Let's see...  I bet that probably sounds funny. Some of the times, or maybe many of the times that I write a post on this blog, it helps me work out situations as I share them with others, which hopefully helps others with their issues, whether similar or not. 

I was trying to sort out my feelings... I'm not without food. I did not loose a job. I still have my health. I don't have to worry about having a place to live and how to pay the landlord. I have been able to be in contact with loved ones via the internet. So, why do I feel like crying? I feel the tears welling up in the corner of my eyes as I type this. Maybe, it's because of all the people I hear about on the News who don't have sufficient food, have lost jobs, worry how they are going to pay their landlord, those who cannot have contact with their loved ones because of their health, or they don't want to expose their family to the virus, because of their profession. Actually, I think that's it. I feel for all those who are experiencing so much, all those who have lost their lives and their loved ones. 

When I found this verse I felt like it may be significant in all of this:  Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Fortunately for those who believe in Christ as their Savior, they know that they and their loved ones will some day be reunited in heaven with Christ where there is no more death, sorrow, crying or pain.


Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: