Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Looking for the Joy in the Midst of the Covid 19 Fog...

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

This COVID 19 Social Distancing seems like a fog that pervades all. It would be really easy to turn back to overeating with all the stress, but I am trying to put the stress in Christ's very capable hands. Although I say this, sometimes I slip into the fog and the details of this virus which seem to monopolize the hours when I really should be sleeping. 

Being prayerful about all of this, I felt led to go outside and have breakfast with my husband. This is something we did with friends when we went to visit them shortly after my dad passed. It was so peaceful and we were able to relax and avoid focusing on anything that caused stress. 

We have wonderful memories of having this time together with friends and talked about trying it on our small patio to take our minds off all the detailed press releases of late. We picked a time that seemed reasonable for our breakfast date and really enjoyed being outside just getting to talk about this, that and the next thing. It's been pretty amazing, but it's been a week and a half and we're still having the daily breakfast dates. Christ knew what we needed to start feeling joy in our lives again! Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: