Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Am I Making Satan Happy Instead of Christ?

John 10: 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.

I told recently about how I personally shared how Christ allowed me to lose 80+ pounds and to keep the vast majority of the weight off for over 30 years. I almost never ever share this information personally, but felt led to this time. In thinking about it, it's probably that I have much more risk involved in sharing this personally, but I knew this woman was a Christian.

Over time, this person has seemed more distant and it feels that anything I've done to rectify things has really been counterproductive. I recently posted that maybe I should just stick to sharing this miracle that Christ did in my life with those on the podcasts and blogs. Then, I thought, maybe doing that would make Satan happy instead of Christ.

If I back away from sharing one of the more significant things that allows me to share my faith with others, maybe I'm doing Christ a big disservice. Christ didn't back away from others just because they might not respond to Him welcoming arms. He took these risks regardless of the outcome, because He wanted them to have the opportunity to have salvation that is offered to all those who believe in them. I have to be prayerful about all of this and see where Christ leads me.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: