Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

What IS Normal???

1 John 4: 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent his son to be the propitiation for our sins. 

There are times when I get stressed wondering if life will ever return to normal again. What is normal? That's a good question, but I guess I figure that I mean life as it was prior to COVID 19.  

I get concerned with sooooo many people out of work and lots of business temporarily closed, will life ever go back to the way it was? I think this might be the beginning of the end that leads to Revelation events. I wonder about this, because people are starting to have to order and to pay for their groceries on-line. Will it revert to this when COVID 19 is over, rather than people being able to freely go to grocery stores when this is over?   

Will this lead to the 666 Mark of the Beast mentioned in Revelation 13:16-18? It says: He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mork or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. Although the unknown is kind of scary, I can't turn back to overeating in times of stress. Otherwise, I would be making food a false god turning to it to calm me rather than turning to my Lord and Savior who gave His life for me. Turn to Christ, He'll be there to walk side by side with us through these scary times ahead. 

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: