Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

The Treadmill Keeps Us Moving

Prior to COVID-19 and Social Distancing, my husband and I used to go to an exercise class two times a week where we got to see our friends. We also would walk a mile most days around the inside walls of local grocery stores. It was ideal, because it doesn't get too hot or too cold inside a grocery story. Besides, you can always pick up anything you needed at home on the last lap around.

Then, things changed, as you already know! We didn't know what we would do for exercise or socializing with others. I prayed about this, because the side effects of having no social interactions can also be harmful. Well, the idea that I was given was to dust off the used treadmill that we had bought at a garage sale about two or three years ago. 

This has worked out very well for us. Fortunately, my step-son and son-in-law fixed the wall TV that we had in the room where the treadmill is. This keeps us moving, but doesn't take care of socialization. A younger family member had the insight to leave an older iPad of theirs over here, in case we had to be housebound for any length of time, as per what was suggested as there were outbreaks across our country. This has worked out really well. We are really blessed and feel very thankful that we are able to stay in contact by way of iPad, phone, texts, and emails. 

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: