Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Soup and Beans

When COVID-19 came to the states, I started being prayerful about what we should do in case we ever were quarantined to our house like the people in China were. After much prayerful contemplation, the idea that came to me was that we could have rice and beans.

We decided that my husband would make a batch of his yummy beans in the large crock pot each week, which usually lasts for two dinners. If I make a batch of cornbread, it makes it a complete protein. I usually make a batch big enough that I can freeze the rest to use for the next couple of weeks bean meals.

Also, I would make a batch soup during the week, which also lasts us for two dinners. Of course, sometimes we have some left over that we use for lunches. I fill in with regular types of food the remaining three days of the week. Jesus gave us an idea that has worked out really well for us and it's taken a lot of stress away. Fortunately, the beans are easy to store. I currently have the dry beans in a large casserole pot that I was given as a gift, so it really doesn't take up any extra shelf space. I feel so grateful for this wonderful plan I was given, because it works really well for us.

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: