Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

TP Folding and I Don't Mean TeePee

Hebrews 1: 10 And, Thou, Lord in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 And as a vesture shalt Thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou are the same, and Thy years shall not fail. 

With this COVID 19 Social Distancing, a toilet paper (TP) shortage has developed. I had gotten some toilet paper before there was ever any mention of Social Distancing in the state and before I had ever heard of a shortage. In fact, I never imagined that there would be a shortage on toilet paper!

Well, since I have some (TP) left, it makes me mindful of trying to make it last, as I hear of continued extensions of how long we need to do Social Distancing. I have been trying to use less sheets of (TP) than I used to. With using 3 squares of (TP) stacked on top of each other, one roll lasts me just barely one week. That's with folding them in half and folding the top end down some, because I don't like ending up having urine get on my hands. Sure, I  wash and lather up afterwards, but I would still prefer to not getting any of it on me!!!

I've heard this could last until the end of the summer some days and other days, shorter times periods, depending on who you listening to. I realized that using one roll of (TP) a week just won't last me long enough! I decided to try using two squares of (TP) on top of each other. I have practiced lots of different ways of folding it. What worked best was putting it like a kite on my knee and folding it with about 3/4 inch turns from the bottom corner up to the top corner. Then, if I fold it in the middle, making an upside down V and hold the two ends of the upside V, it mostly works.  I have recently started watching videos for suggestions of what to do, because I figure there will still be a shortage of (TP) when I run out. It's almost enough to drive a person to eat themselves silly, but as I've said in previous posts, Christ has spared me turning to food during this stressful crisis. I have to have my focus squarely on Him, knowing that He will be there through thick and thin. P.S. If you do watch videos on (TP) alternatives, be prayerful, because there are some that are better and some that possibly are not.

Since I am applying these Bible Verses to my life, it may not convey the whole meaning of the verses. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: