Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Loose Fitting Under Garments

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich.

I have been really blessed that Christ has given me the Peace Which Passes All Understanding during this COVID 19 Pandemic. I'm not scared about the virus and death, because I believe that Christ won't take me to join Him one minute before His time for me. So, it does no good to worry about it. On the other hand, I am not trying to take unhealthy risks. I'm trying to maintain healthy Social Distancing and other best practices for staying healthy.

I have found that I don't have the desire to snack like I used to. Normally, during somethings so potentially stressful, I would have probably eat the door knobs off under the stress. That doesn't mean that I don't get stressed out when I watch too many News shows talking primarily about COVID 19, but when I limited how much of that I watch, I'm not so stressed.

Anyway, I had noticed that my under garments were getting baggy. When I would walk on the treadmill, it was especially apparent to me. I'm not really trying to loose weight, although I knew I could stand to loose a few more pounds. God blessed me over 30 years ago with an 80+ pound weight loss, with the vast majority of it staying off all that time. I always felt the pounds I gained back was due to aging, but that may be rationalizing it. I don't know, because I try not to focus on dieting. I just try to turn my food, body, eating, and stress over to God's very capable hands and He takes care of it. He can do the same for you, if you ask Him. Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: