Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

It's Time to Connect and Not Let the Social Distance Separate Us

John 13: 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love to one another.

At first, it's easy to feel so alone during this period of Social Distancing, but that feeling can become counterproductive if we let it last too long. Sure, it's easy for me to say that, but we don't have to let the Coronavirus be in charge of our lives and to take away our relationships.

We had a younger member of our family put Google Hangouts on our device, so that we could keep in touch despite the virus and the isolating feelings of Social Distancing. Well, it really made a difference and added extra joy in our lives. There are other forms of Social Media you can use to stay connected with loved ones, but it goes beyond that.

We can pick up the phone and get in contact with family members and friends we haven't seen in some time. They may be feeling alone, too, during this time of Social Distancing. Even if they aren't, they enjoy the opportunity to get to visit with us. Additionally, I like the opportunity to visit with them. Some times, I've let time get in between staying in contact with those I care about, Now, I have nothing but time and staying in contact is my way of showing others the love I have for them. John 13: 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love to one another.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: