Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

It Makes My Head Spin!

Acts 10:42 And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He [Jesus] which was ordained of God to be the Judge of the quick and dead. 

Sometimes, I get so frustrated by everything happening or not happening in politics that it makes my head spin! There was a time that I used to eat over matters like this, and maybe I am again, since my clothes have gotten snug on me, of late.

I hear so much anger when I listen to those who are supposed to be diplomatic and focused on the greater good. It ties my stomach up in knots, because I get concerned that all this negativity has an impact on our children, grandchildren, and society, as well. It seems that it's more common to hear people making equally negative remarks about others, which saddens me.

So, in reading: Acts 10:42 And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He [Jesus] which was ordained of God to be the Judge of the quick and dead. , I am here to tell you that only Jesus Christ can judge us. We shouldn't get caught up in all the negative rhetoric of current day and judge others as we see and hear on a daily basis! 

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: