Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

COVID 19 and Panic!

It can be really easy for me to become overwhelmed every time I watch something on the News about COVID 19.  This is pretty easy to happen, since updates on this are everywhere. It is on every News channel. They even interrupt regularly planned shows to update you on a daily basis!

If that's not enough, COVID 19 seems to, ultimately become the main topic in almost every conversation with others. There have been times that it has been on my mind, trying to figure out what I should do to minimize the likelihood of being infected. 

Having lots of brief prayers and some longer prayers about this, Christ has given me COVID 19 Grace! He calms me down and lets me know that He is ultimately in control. I have gotten the suggested safety items, stocked up on necessities, and tried to limit unnecessary interactions. Instead of turning to fear, or food, to deal with concerns about the COVID 19, I need to focus on Christ and His will in my life. I'm of the opinion that if it's the time Christ wants to take me to heaven to be with Him, it will be in His timing and not a second earlier! 

Instead of being fearful of the ultimate outcome, I need to focus on Christ and having the relationship with Him that shows His influence on my life. Additionally, in that others are panicked about COVID 19, Christ wants me to be an example of how He works in my life. This may ultimately help others turn to Him with their concerns and fears rather than anything that might be counterproductive. I am so thankful Christ has giving me this COVID 19 Grace! I really feel He has given me the Peace Which Passes All Understanding, because it would have been really easy to be stuck in a somewhat constant state of fear and panic, but Christ has replaced that with calm in the midst of all the News reports, daily updates, and negative conversations. Try it. Christ can calm your fears!!!

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: