Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Being Sloppy in Little Things



1 Corinthians 2: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:


After my pants being too tight for longer than I could excuse, I realized that my food program and my faith in Christ had gotten sloppy. In realizing this, I have to look at all the areas were I have become lax.

As I scooped up the half cup of oatmeal to heat for my breakfast, I saw that it wasn't a flat level measurement. Actually, I didn't just notice. I had seen it for some time, but I didn't think it mattered. It's being sloppy in those little things that add up to something bigger. 

It's just like being sloppy in our daily prayer time, skipping it now with the thoughts of doing it later when it's more convenient, that slowly work a wedge in our relationship with our Savior. Fortunately for us, He did not put off giving His life to save us from our sins for a time that's more convenient. 1 Corinthians 2: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory:\

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: