Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Could Finally Feel My Hips!

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:13

 After I found out that I gained back 13 pounds on top of the 10 pounds I had been toying with some time, I was overwhelmed. I had to come to the realization that I had become sloppy with my food program and my relationship with Christ.

After trying to avoid realizing what I had been doing, I finally had to come to terms with my action, or maybe I should say inaction. I realized that I couldn't take larger portions of foods or extra portions rationalizing it any more. I had to pass on things that weren't necessarily bad foods, but those extra large portions add up. 

It seemed like I wasn't making any progress, but this morning when I was in bed, I could feel my hip bones! That may not seem like a big thing to anyone, but I haven't been able to feel my hip bones for some time. I was just assuming I was just bloated or constipated, but those were just excuses. I have to keep focusing on turning my food, my body, and my eating over to Christ's very capable hands, because I can't do this alone!  These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:13

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: