Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

The Water of Life

Revelation 21: 6 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 

I do have to admit, that I didn't intend to post three different things on the Christian Overeaters Past and Present blog today. I had scheduled the following post to be viewed today: Give God an Honest Try! 

Then, I clicked something wrong and this accidentally got posted, without being complete. I, actually, didn't discover that until now. The reason I'm saying this is that I was writing a post: Am I Truly Being a Beacon of Light? and realized that if I truly wanted readers to help me be prayerful about the next step in my faith walk with Christ, I shouldn't wait and post it some time in January 2020. If I'm being truly honest with Christ about wanting to be willing to take risks for Him, I should post it now instead of later, which I did. When I looked to see if: Am I Truly Being a Beacon of Light?  posted, I realized that I had this blank post on this website and didn't think it was fair to readers to just leave it empty. 

First of all, forgive me for my error! Second of all, if this is the first time you've read my blog, you will find that I share lots of my numerous short comings on this and on other Christian blogs that I've felt led to create. (See the links below.) I feel that Christ uses my many shortcomings to show how He works in my life through prayer and reading the Bible on a daily basis. Not that every person will relate to Christ or to the Bible in the ways that I have. My hope is that it helps people see examples which, might possibly, help them better to relate to Christ and to the Bible in a way that is personally significant to them. I actually have a blog that gives some examples of that called: Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life!  (It's not an actual Bible Study, where you have to read the Bible and fill in blanks. It's just a variety of links of my personal examples which take viewers little time to read.) Although this was an accident, I often feel that Jesus works through some of the accidents in our lives for His good, so please consider praying for me about the next steps that Christ has in my faith walk with Him. Thanks! Debbie

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: