Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Want the Sign In Bonus!

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 5:21 

Every morning, I start by saying my prayers. I pray for God to continue to heal my food, my body, and my eating as He has done for over 30+ years. In addition to that, this morning, I was praying for all my family, friends, and people throughout the world. During this, I asked for their Salvation, but thought Jesus already provided us with Salvation, free of charge. All we have to do is love Him as our Lord and Savior. No strings attached. Then, we get the Sign In Bonus of eternal life in heaven with Him.

Jesus led such a humble life on earth, even though He's God's Son, in order to give His life to redeem us from the consequence of our sins. I'm not sure that if I knew I was going to be betrayed, persecuted, spit upon [that's a deal breaker unto itself], and crucified, I would have been willing to do all of that, especially for people who don't always appreciate all He did for us. Fortunately for us, Jesus is gracious and loves us in spite of our many flaws.

Isn't interesting that Jesus made it so easy for us to have eternal life, but He had to give up so much to do it? He doesn't ask for us to give Him lots of money, our first-born child, a Lamborghini, or anything worldly. He just wants our love and sincere dedication to try to live as examples of our faith in Him. That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 5:21 

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: