Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Owe Both You and Christ an Apology

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

I owe both you and Christ an Apology. You might wonder why. Well, for months and months, I've been putting off writing on the the Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog. Instead, I've been working on some other blogs I felt led to create. I know that may seem like I was doing God's work, so why do I need to apologize for that? 

Well, the things is, He may have wanted me to do both things. I felt many, many times that Christ was leading me to share particular insights He gave me after a times where I had slipped and He refocused me. Every time, I came up with one reason or another for not doing so. I'm ashamed to say that I did that. If Christ thought a situation was significant enough to share with you, I should have done it instead of rationalizing my inactivity, or activity in a different direction. 

Now, that I'm aware of what I've been doing, which was saying No to Christ, I can't remember all the situations I was supposed to share. I can't remember all the insights He gave me. I can't remember why I was so stubborn to start with and why I thought I knew better than Christ did. During this time, I gained some stubborn pounds back that are not coming off easily. That's Christ's way of getting my attention and letting me know that when I'm being sloppy with my food program, I'm quite probably being sloppy with my relationship with Christ and I'm so sorry, not just because of the weight gain! I'm also sorry that my sloppiness with these has kept me from sharing what Christ wanted you to know. I hope you forgive me!

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: