Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Busy, Busy, Busy

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3: 15-16

It seems that for the last three months I've been all too busy. Usually, I can fit some time in to work on one blog or the other, but this time it's been very different. There have been situations that have made it difficult for me to ink out some time to get on my computer. I know it shouldn't be that way for months, but it has.  I'm not complaining...or...maybe I am.

The most significant part of this isn't just the keeping up with the editing of blog posts. It's more that when I write these posts, God teaches me lessons about myself, my human fallible nature, and brings me back to focus on Him when I start to stray. 

In recent posts I've come to realize that some of my Christian priorities need to be refocused, which saddens me. Fortunately for me, I have a Savior that shows me what is lacking in my life and what needs to be done. I'm not sure how to change some of the busyness, because some of that is totally out of my hands right now. The part that can be changed is focusing more on Christ in the midst of those busy times by praying, singing and letting Christ lead the way, instead of me trying to be able to do it all. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3: 15-16

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.



Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: