Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

The Bible Still Applies to Our Daily Lives

They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear and giving the meaning so that the people understood what was being read. Nehemiah 8:8

When I wrote the book: Bible Passages That Can Influence Your Life, I felt led to share how God helps me to apply reading the Bible daily to my own life. My hope is that others would be able to see that the Bible, the Law of God, still is relevant in our lives today.

When I felt led to write the Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog, I felt Jesus was guiding me to share the miracle He did in allowing me an 80 pound weight loss over 30+ years ago and has allowed the vast majority of the weight to stay off for over 30 years. 

This Bible verse reminds me that we are to help others to better understand how it relates to their lives.

Since I am applying this Bible verse to my life, this post may not necessarily focus on the real meaning of the verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: