Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Rejoicing Despite...

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will be joyful in God my Savior. Habakkuk 3:18

I fell several months ago and broke my heel when I fell down a few stairs while I was talking. The ER doctor told me that I couldn't put any weight on that foot for 90 days. Sure, I could eat myself silly bemoaning my lost mobility. Instead, I felt so thankful to God. So, you might wonder what I had to be thankful for. Here's a few examples.

When I fell, I could have broken my hip and needed surgery. I have a bad back and could have really messed it up in the fall. When I saw the Orthopedic Surgeon, he told me that my broken heel didn't require surgery. I saw on the internet that the majority of heel fractures require surgery. I am very blessed it wasn't worse.

When I injured my heel, I got to spend time appreciating all the many blessings Jesus has given me.

Since I am applying these Bible Verses to my life, it may not convey the whole meaning of the verses. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: