Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Love that Knows No Time Limit

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 118:1

I've known people who will only love you if.. If you think the way they do. If you treat them like royalty all the time. If you do all the things they ask of you. If you never make them feel guilty for a one-sided relationship. If you basically lay down and let them walk all over you.

I've been there, done that, cried and ate myself silly over it. I felt worthless and undeserving of love. Christ showed me that I didn't love myself enough to refuse to be in relationships that weren't balanced and healthy.

After much prayer and soul searching, Christ helped me identify the things that led me to one way relationships. Also, Christ let me know His love is unconditional and knows no time limits. When I turned these issues over into Christ's very capable hands rather than turning to food, I was able to give up unhealthy traits and be willing to wait for a relationship that was healthy. It was most definitely worth the wait!

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: