Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Have You Ever Been Around Hateful People?-

Psalm 6: 8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping. 9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

Have you ever been around hateful people? No matter what you say, what you do, or how you do it, these people are going to find fault with it. Being basically a person who tries to please everyone, being around people like this has caused me a great deal of stress. I used to eat over it, but nothing happened, except for becoming even more overweight.

There were times, when my self-esteem was low, I even thought I deserved negative behavior and comments from others because I felt worthless. Once I started turning hateful people and my reactions over to God, He freed me from owning the terrible things some people say. God knows what my motives are for my actions and He doesn't want me to feel worse about myself because of someone else's negative comments. The genuine love that Jesus has for us, frees me from feeling like I am, what the negative comment projects.

God wants good things in my life, and doesn't want me bombarded by negative people. God also lets me know that I don't have to keep company with hateful people. Sure, there are those you might be related to. First of all, be prayerful about these relationships and pray that God heals their hearts. Additionally, there are ways to structure your interactions, by distancing yourselves from them, by being busy doing other things, and by not engaging in coversations that are bound to have a negative outcome. Psalm 6: 8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping. 9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:



Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: