Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Until I'm Afraid-

Psalms 34: 21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. 22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.

Sometimes, I get so caught up in the world, I forget about God and all He's done for me...until I'm afraid. When I'm afraid, He's the one I want to turn to, although I often turn to food first, before I identify my fear.

When I have devastating issues in my life, I know from previous experiences where God has wrapped His loving arms around me, no food could ever calm and protect me like my Savior does. From those experiences, I learn to trust Him more each time a new devastating issue arises. Things may not always turn out the way I ask, but I do know God will get me through those situations whichever way is His will, since He always knows the Big Picture. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. 22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee. Psalms 34: 21

Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how God has positively influenced my overeating, this does not necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verses.

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:


Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: