Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

What Do We Make of Our Lives?

The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.  Lamentations 3:25-26 

A tornado swept through the area last week, killing eight people. There were eight lives lost, but are they really lost? My hope and prayer is that these people had a deep and abiding faith in Christ as their Savior, doing His will in their lives and the lives of others.

It is easy for me to theorize about those I know little of, but what is even more personally significant is What We Make of Our Own Lives? There are times I've turned to food instead of to my Lord in times of stress, etc. Also, there are times when I felt God's tug on my heart to share my faith with others, but came up with a bazillion reasons why it's not the ideal time or that I'm not the ideal person to share this. There are times I've lost my cool with family when I'm not being the role model that I would like to be.

So, what do I do about this? That's a good question! First and foremost, I need to turn these weaknesses over into Christ's very capable hands and ask for a willingness for Him to heal me of these. Then, I need to be more open to being mindful, so I don't keep perpetuating these weaknesses and I'm open to being the person Christ wants me to be on behalf of Him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.  Lamentations 3:25-26 

Since I am applying these Bible Verses to my life, it may not convey the whole meaning of the verses. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: