Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

A New Beginning!

Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world.

If God know everything from the beginning of the world, then He surely knows of every time I ate more than I should have. I lied about how much I ate to others. I snuck food or stashed it away just for me. Of all the times, I tried to rationalize the weight the scale told me, and all the times when I tried to give others advice, when I wasn't listening to my own.

So, if God could love me in spite of all these things and all the things I've done in the past that I don't want anybody to know about, why is it so hard to love myself?????  You know that's a very big question! If Christ is forgiven me, why can't I forgive myself????

Well, enough is enough, and if Christ can forgive me for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that I have thought, said or done in my life, then I think He wants me and He wants you to have a new beginning--not holding on to the things we don't want anyone to know about. Not holding on to our inadequacies, but turning those over to Christ's very capable hands, so that we have a New Beginning, reveling in the love, grace and forgiveness of God! Pass this wonderful message on!

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: