Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Through the Eyes of an Overweight Person

Romans 3: 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Having been overweight for the first half of my life, I sometimes look through the eyes of an overweight person, instead of someone grateful for the many blessings Christ has bestowed upon me!

Sometimes, I see thin, trendy women who look like models in church, and judge them with the eyes of an overweight person. I find myself thinking that they must just be in church in a superficial capacity, because they couldn't truly be there with the giving heart that Christ wants.

I realize that this Bible passage is related to there's no difference in God's eyes between Jews, Greeks, and Gentiles as long as they love Jesus Christ as their Lord for all have sinned and have redemption through Christ's grace. This is one of the very special reasons that I like to read the Bible daily, I can apply so much of it to my own personal life. Christ doesn't want me looking at others through the eyes of an overweight person and judging them. Christ tells me through this Bible verse as I apply it to my life, that there's no difference in God's eyes between thin, fat, medium, chubby, tall, rich, poor, trendy, upper class or lower class Christians as long as they love Jesus Christ as their Lord for all have sinned and have redemption through Christ's grace. 

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: