Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Movie: Miracles From Heaven and Personal Reflections

Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite. Psalm 147:5

I had something else supposed to post today, but rescheduled it, so that I could comment on the movie: Miracles From Heaven. I saw this movie yesterday and was so inspired through this true story. The whole movie was moving, but aside from the obvious story line of the miracle with the young girl's health, there were other aspects of the movie that had an even bigger effect on my walk with Christ.

At the end of the movie, they show some smaller miracles that others did on the family's behalf that made a major difference. This movie made me realize that I used to see the smaller miracles from Christ on an almost daily basis, but haven't seen these in some time. I'm not sure why, because they added joy to my life. All I know is that I want them back in my life. I am prayerful that God will open my heart to seeing and feeling those miracles that He has all around us. These miracles make me feel loved by Christ. They allow me to know that no matter how bad things get in life, He will always be there with me.

The flip side of this is being open to trusting the instincts that God gives us on a daily basis, so He can work through us to be a miracle in someone's else's life. An example from the movie was when the lady from her church came and watched her other daughter's, so she could get medical care for her declining daughter. Another example, is the person who bought the motorcycle from the father. This allowed them to pay some of their mounting bills. This is not an all inclusive list of ways we can reach out to those in need. Sometimes, we just have to be open to letting God use us to benefit others on His behalf. Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite. Psalm 147:5

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.


Weight Loss Tips Video: Christian Weight Loss-6 Words That Stopped Me From Overeating
by: DannyWy, dannywy.com, Master of the Art of Resisting Temptation via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling



Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Translate

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives