Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Now the Lord Fills My Life With Peace when Faced with Turmoil

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

I had been an compulsive overeatear for most of my life. I turned to food to solace my aching soul when I was stressed or worried about things out of my control. Although I turned to food, it never comforted me the way that Christ can.

Christ has given me a calmness when situations arise, knowing that He, in His infinite mercy will be there to guide me throughout the situations that arise. This peace is even more significant than the weight loss that God allowed in my life.

I feel like I'm a Pinch Me Christian, because it feels too good to be true! Fortunately for me, it is! Christ showed me how food had become a false god in my life, because I turned to it and not Him. Now, the Lord fills my life with peace that only He can give even when faced with turmoil. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23



Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: