Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

What in My Life Lasts Forever?

But the LORD shall endure for ever: He hath prepared His throne for judgment. Psalm 9:7

What in my life lasts forever? Kindle Fires, iPad's, texting, friending, etc. last for a little while, but they will be replaced with the next technology fad, but the LORD shall endure and will be there for us forever.

My debts, stress, and causes of concern may last for a little while, but the LORD who shall endure forever can take them away and replace this ache in our soul with contentment and peace that only He can give.

My craving for a particular food, crunchy or otherwise, may be calling my name, but the LORD who endures forever calls my name even louder and longer and does not give into human weaknesses the way that I often do. He is always there for me, regardless of what the trends are, anxieties are, or weaknesses are. But the LORD shall endure for ever: He hath prepared His throne for judgment. Psalm 9:7

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: