Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

What Do I Miss Out On?

Romans 1: 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

I left church yesterday and was trying to turn my cell phone on. The younger man in front of me, turned back to me and say ask me if I saw the bunny in the flower garden by where we were walking. I explained I hadn't and crooked my neck to see it. It was the cutest baby bunny hopping around among the plants.

As I continued to walk to my car, I realized that I had been too busy messing with my phone that I almost missed the special blessing of nature that God had before me. Then it dawned on me, It's too easy to get caught up in technology and miss other things God has for us to enjoy.

What do I miss out on? Well, that's a tricky question, because I probably don't know what I missed, because I was too busy to be aware of it. Did I miss a beautiful sunset or sunrise? Did I miss talking to a family member, so that they feel heard when they have concerns? Did I miss the solution to a problem that had been driving me to eat over it? Did I miss being there for a friend when they needed support the most? Did I miss a walk in the fresh air to strengthen and invigorate my soul? As you see, the list could be endless. Fortunately for me, God and people kind enough to draw my attention to little bunnies, have given me a new perspective on this. Hopefully, I don't backslide. Romans 1: 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.

!

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: