Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Striving for That Full Feeling...

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:19

For so many years I longed to feel full, especially when I was stressed. I would have this gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I hadn’t eaten for weeks. I would eat something, but that gnawing feeling was still there. I would figure that I was so hungry. I just needed to eat something else and that let to something else.

When all was said and done, my stomach was nauseated, but that gnawing feeling was still there. It was years later, I was to learn that the gnawing feeling was how my stomach felt when I was under stress. All those years, I turned to food to deal with my feelings of stress rather than turn to God with it. After I finally listened to what God was showing me, I started finding out that He can take my stress and my gnawing feeling away.

I’ve learned that I need to be filled with the fullness of God rather than food to heal the stress in my life. Do I always do that? I wish I could tell you that I do, but when I find myself reverting back to trying to fill that gnawing feeling with food, God reminds me that it is He who can heal my stress and fill me. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:19

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.


Weight Loss Tips Video: Weightloss:How to Get Over Your Fear of the Gym
by: BuildableBeauty via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling


Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Translate

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives