Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Cookie Grace

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Have you ever been with someone who is low blood sugar and you tried to remind them of why that is happening? It's not one of my better choices in life.  Now, I can understand this, because I have Hypoglycemia and when I eat processed sugar, like in ice cream, or skip a meal, I get low blood sugar.

Sometimes it's easy when you think you understand these things, that you can enlighten other people to spare them future anguish, but that's not generally how it goes. I was around someone who was showing signs of low blood sugar. I call it the Cranky-Crabbies and have been guilty of this myself more times than I would like to admit.

Well, this time, I tried to explain the reason they were feeling so frustrated with everything had more to do with all the cookies they had eaten a little earlier than what was actually going on at the time. BIG mistake! That person not only didn't listen to what I shared, so they could better understand, they got upset with me. At that point, I prayed for Christ to give me Cookie Grace, so the other person and I could both move forward and for this to not be something that harmed our future interactions. (If you like this, I have other posts of this nature on Christs Grace Abounds)

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: