Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

The Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda's

Acts 15: 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

It's easy to feel that Jesus might become aware of all our many faults in comparison to some who seem very pious and give up on us, but He never will. Actually, the ball is in our court. We can turn our back on Jesus, but He will never turn His back on us. We can lead a worldly, self-serving life for years not focused on Christ, but He welcomes us back with open arms when we realize who our Savior is. Now, if that isn't grace, I don't know what is!

The thing is, some people try to play the angles on this. They figure they will try to lead a worldly, self-serving life and when they have sowed their wild oats, they plan to turn back to Christ when they are finished, but there is a BIG flaw in that plan!!!

None of us knows what tomorrow will bring. If something were to happen to us and we pass away before we turned back to our Savior, no amount of the woulda, shoulda, coulda's is going to help. It's too late! Although the life of the worldy may have a big draw on us, we have to set our priorities straight. I want to go to heaven some day through Jesus' saving grace and don't want to find out I waited too long! How about you???

Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse. Debbie  

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Bible Passages That Can Influence Your Life



Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: