Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Frustration!

*1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

I knew that the blog posts I had scheduled ahead where running out. I wanted to do some ahead, but when I got on my laptop, it wouldn't work correctly. I was worried that the blogs had been hacked into, because that happened two years ago, but that wasn't the case this time.

But during the time that the laptop was being checked out by our computer technician, I kept being frustrated about the blog posts running out and I couldn't do anything about it. When I get frustrated or worried, one of my big vices is to want to eat, but have learned that eating is a false god to me. It's something I turned to in times of stress, etc. instead of turning my frustrations and worries over to Christ's very capable hands.

I prayed about it and didn't eat. I tried to do a post on my Kindle, since my laptop was in the shop, but that didn't go as expected. The Kindle tries to substitute words that seem appropriate that are not the same words that I typed in. That leaves the potential that the blog posts would say things that don't make sense. I prayed about it again, I decided I needed to wait until I could complete my blog posts on my laptop. 

It turned out that the laptop just needed another power cord and it hadn't been hacked into. That was such a big relief. If I had eaten over the frustration I had about this, I would have had extra weight to contend with by the time I found out what was wrong with the computer.

Since I am applying these Bible Verses to my life, it may not convey the whole meaning of the verses. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: