Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Since I'm Forgiven, Should I Gorge Myself at Buffets?

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace, God forbid. Romans 7:14-15


There were some who felt that because they were Christian and are forgiven, they could go ahead and make worldly choices and disregard Christ's wishes on those matters. Do I do the same thing with my eating?

Do I say, "God, you've healed me from my compulsive overeating and continue to help me through times when I'm tempted. I think that since I know you'll do that, I may as well stop worrying about trying to eat healthy at the buffet and really enjoy myself and eat all the special treats I always do without."

Well, God doesn't want us deliberately sinning, because we know we are forgiven by the grace of God, nor does He want us gorging on foods, either. Are they both sins? Well, they might be if we are deliberately disregarding God's wishes on these matters and taking advantage of Christ's forgiving nature.  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace, God forbid. Romans 7:14-15



Weight Loss Tips Video: How to Eat Healthy at Fast Food Restaurants
by: Matthew Rodrigues, Michele Foley, POPSUGAR Fitness via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling



Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Types of Christians Blog Link

How to Know Jesus Is God's Son

Jesus Calls You, But Do Your Actions Say You Don't Desire Him?