Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Forgiven...Who Me?

In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:2-3


Who me? You have a place in heaven for someone as sinful as I am? I'm the one who turned to food to console myself in times of stress instead of turning to You, but You are forgiving me. I'm the one who has gossiped when I shouldn't have, but You are forgiving me. I'm the one who really wanted to hang out with the popular kids to the point I was willing to sell out my values, but You have forgiven me.

I'm the one who hoarded food and possessions instead of sharing with others, but You have for given me. I'm the one who has been disrespectful to others, but You have forgiven me. I'm the one who wanted to see if there was a legal way to keep more of what I earned rather than giving it to Uncle Sam, but You have forgiven me.

I'm the one who stole food and other items when I was younger, and You have forgiven me. I'm the one who doesn't appreciate all You've done for me by giving Your life for me, but You have forgiven me. I am truly blessed! In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:2-3



Video: Inspirational Story: Woman Loses 100 Pounds, Goes from Bed-Ridden to Walking!
by: Beth, Spark People via You Tube 

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling


Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Translate

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives