Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Always Wanted to Have a Big Brother...

Psalms 7: 11 But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee. 12 For Thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous: with favour wilt Thou compass him as with a shield.

I always wanted to have a big brother to look after me, to protect me, to comfort me and tell me everything was going to be O.K. when the world was getting me down, but I was the oldest. Well, God's like that, but much better. There are some in this world who can be insensitive. They can comment, snicker, judge us, talk behind our backs, etc. because we aren't the thinnest, cutest, richest, smartest, most athletic, but God loves us regardless.

We could be heavy but it wouldn't matter to God, because He loves us regardless. We could be unattractive, but it wouldn't matter to God, because He loves us regardless. We could be as poor as dirt, but it wouldn't matter to God, because He loves us regardless. We could feel like a failure, but it wouldn't matter to God, because He loves us regardless. We could be clumsy and not good at sports, but it wouldn't matter to God, because He loves us regardless. 

I could go on, but you get the point. God is always there defending us, blessing us, and protecting us as our shield from all the superficial pain of the world and insensitive people. Psalms 7: 11 But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee. 12 For Thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous: with favour wilt Thou compass him as with a shield.

Since I am applying these Bible Verses to my life, it may not convey the whole meaning of the verses. Debbie

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: