Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Not Too Difficult

Now, what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. Deuteronomy 30:11 NIV Bible

I just realized this post relates to the previous post about grumbling and arguing when the Lord God asks me to do something. That post focused on how I make a counter-offer, trying to get permission for doing that, instead of what Christ wanted me to do. 

When, I read this verse, it's like the Lord God is saying, "Debbie, those things that I've asked of you aren't too difficult for you to do, nor are they beyond your capabilities, or available time." You should know that the underlined portion are excuses I've used repeatedly over the years for not wanting to do what the Lord wants of me. But He tells me through this verse, "That's not a very good excuse, Debbie!" 

Christ asks me to share my faith in Him, and share the wonderful things He does for me on a regular basis. So, there's really no acceptable excuse for not doing that. But I'm the one who got so busy on one thing and then another, that's I've gotten behind on posts for this blog for several weeks. I need to apologize to the Lord, but also to you, my viewers. I am truly sorry, that I've put other things ahead of sharing how the Lord allowed an 80 pound weight loss and He has kept off the vast majority of that weight for over 30 years by reminding me when I start to slip into old patterns. I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you, like I should have by sharing this miracle on a more regular basis! Please forgive me! I need to ask for the Lord God's forgiveness, first and foremost, as well! 

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: