Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I'm Mistaken More Times Than I'd Like to Admit!

 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken! Mark 12:27 NIV Bible

A couple of weeks ago, I got on the Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog, and found out that I had gotten behind on posts. Today, I got on the same blog, thinking I would add some more posts, so I don't get behind, but in fact, I am behind. I was  mistaken again. To tell the truth, I'm mistaken more times than I'd like to admit!

But one thing I'm not mistaken about, is the sincere love that the Lord God has shown me over the years, whether I was heavy or I was thin! His love for me isn't determined on my size, my looks, my income, my faults or lack of faults. The Lord God loves me just the way I am.

I used to think that I would be happy once I was thin, but you don't have to wait until you're thin to have an active positive relationship with the Lord God. You don't have to read the Bible from cover to cover to have an active positive relationship with the Lord God. All you have to do is say in your heart that you want to know Him better, and He'll be there with you. Sure you can't visually see Him, but if you start paying close attention, you can feel Him in your heart and mind, and He will guide you to develop the relationship that defies all explanation. 

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: