Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Am With You

 I am the Lord, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, so you will no longer be slaves to the Egyptians. I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high. Leviticus 26:13 NIV Bible

I just walked by the TV on the way to put this belated post on the blog. I heard the sports hero who was being interviewed state that he felt so alone. We have all felt that way one time or another, whether for different skin colors, weight, income levels, ethnicity, politics, etc. Fortunately, the Lord God said, I Am with You.

So, that means that whatever situation we come across where we feel less than the wonderful person the Lord God created us to be, we know within us that the Lord God said, I Am with You. With you through thick and thin, no pun intended. 

It's amazing with all the Lord God has done for us, it's so easy to overlook this, when others put us down, or look down their noses at us. But the Lord God wants all of us to walk with our heads held high through faith in Him.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: