Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Was Feeling Sad

 Frustration is better than laughter for the heart, because a sad face is good for the heart. Ecclesiastes 7:3 NIV Bible

I was feeling sad and sorry for myself, every time I've been sitting at my computer, taking off the videos that I had put on the Christian Overeaters Past and Present Blog over the years. One reason it was tedious, because I had 927 posts over the years, and the vast majority of these posts had weight loss videos at the bottom of the posts, and it was time consuming.

The main reason I was feeling sad, is these videos seemed like they were a piece of me, that I was deleting. I would spend lots of time selecting what I thought were potentially empowering videos for viewers. But after finding this Bible verse, I'm not feeling so sad about it. I was trying to think what the Lord might be showing me through all of this. For one thing, I need to be more humble and not think highly of myself, because these didn't define me as a child of God. 

Too many of the videos were causing me to get indexing notices for those pages, where the videos were no longer active on YouTube. The upside of all of this, is by removing all the videos, when they become no longer active, it won't hinder blog viewers from getting the message of how the Lord God, has worked miracles in my life, far beyond any weight loss, and He can in yours. as well.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: