Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Was Pushing Myself Too Hard!

 For He [Jesus] had healed many, so that those with diseases were pushing forward to touch Him [Jesus]. Mark 3:10

We recently had some family events, and I pushed myself too hard to make everything perfect! It was pretty wonderful, but at what cost? Now, my body is worn to a frazzle and I'm having some type of reaction that my body to this extreme pressure I put on myself.

Why do I have to go overboard? The family members would have been happy just getting together, especially after we haven't seen each other much due to the pandemic. I did it to myself and I have no one else to fault.  

Now, I'm pushing forward to touch Jesus, praying that He heals whatever has gone awry in my body. I'm praying that it will be rectified, and I plan to add more protein to my diet, but I just have to wait it out and see. If not, I feel strongly that Christ will lead me in the right direction, like He has done soooooo many times before!

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: