Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Resources for Kids During the COVID 19 Social Isolation Period

Generally, this isn't what I have in these posts. But Jesus has put it on my heart to share a blog that I felt led to create some time ago. It has a wealth of resources for kids to do while they are off of school for Social Isolation to help rid our country and communities of COVID 19. 

These FREE activities are mostly for a variety of elementary ages. Additionally, there are tips and suggestions for parents of struggling readers. The feeling I had was that it's much more productive for them to be doing some fun learning activities instead of worrying about whether they or loved ones might be affected by COVID 19. 

Feel free to share this link or activities with others, in that I created them for this purpose. 
I'm a Retired Teacher    at https://ImaRetiredTeacher.blogspot.com 

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: