Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Food Judgment Hypocrite

Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

 I know someone who recently lost a considerable amount of weight. I have heard this person criticize other people for being heavy, not eating healthy foods, not eating healthy portions, etc.  It infuriates me when I hear this person criticizing others, when that person ate that same way not that long ago. It frustrates me that this person has no empathy for those who are struggling like they did not that long ago.

Although I've tried to share my insight unsuccessfully, I realize that I am being a Food Judgment Hypocrite. I'm judging this person when they are judging others. I realize I have to stand back and pray for Christ to handle this one, because I get to ensnared when I try to. Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: