Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

Topic Inspired by Rebekah Gamache

Hebrews 5: 8 Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him.

I'm not sure I've ever written a post in this order before. I generally write the post, inspired by the verse or the thought Christ has in my mind, then I add a video that might be beneficial for others. This time, He had me see Rebekah Gamache's video on Self Esteem, Weight and Loving what Yo Mama Gave You and know it's what I'm supposed to be about.

She talks about several things about self-esteem, but ends her video with this outstanding message: Whatever stage you're in [fat, thin, or otherwise], always project self-confidence, because your child will model that behavior, because it will be better for them in the long run!

Wow! I love the message and I feel badly that I did not  project self-confidence while my kids were growing up. You might be able to understand that might happen when I was heavy, but I don't think I projected self-confidence even after God allowed me to lose the 80 pounds. Unfortunately, I can't go back and undo all the negative things I may have done, but I can share this with you, so that you don't make the same mistake that I have. Debbie

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verses.

Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: