Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Needing a Renewed Focus

Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. Psalm 25:18

Ever since I had the realization, last weekend, that Christ brought about special insight that set the foundation for my weight loss around the same time that I started reading the Bible from cover to cover, I have been in total awe! I knew these things, but as the years have gone by, I've found that I've taken all of this for granted. 

In further evaluating this, I find that my faith is lacking, although I go through the motions, I'm not always mindful in my prayers. I quite often put my prayers on "Auto Pilot" as I call it, and ramble through them in a repetitive fashion. 

Additionally, I've noticed recently that my sleeves are getting tight, which means not only has my relationship with Christ gotten sloppy, but my eating, as well. Of course, my relationship with Christ is the most significant and the most concerning! The rest means nothing without Jesus being my top priority! I need to stop and pray and ask God to forgive me and renew my focus in Him! Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. Psalm 25:18


Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.

Weight Loss Tips Video: 7 Things You Can Do to Lose Weight Naturally
by: Natural Cures via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling


These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Bible Passages That Can Influence Your Life


Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Zoe Ministry.org

Zoe Ministry.org
Empower Orphans to Raise Their Siblings

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives