Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how the Lord God has positively influenced my overeating, this doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verse. Debbie

COE Support Note:

If you REALLY want to read how Christ helped me throughout this weight loss and even when I was tempted, you should read some of the 100's of previous posts on https://christianovereaterssupport.blogspot.com/

I Was Hacked!!!

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me. Psalm 51:10-11

I found out that three of my Christian blogs, not this one, were Hacked!!! Large portions, almost 100+ blog links were deleted from those three blogs. I had put them in to make it easier for viewers to find specific topics that they could access within the blog.

I felt like I should be overwhelmed, but I wasn't. I knew I would normally eat myself silly over this, but Christ gave me the calm feeling that I call The Peace Which Passes All Understanding! I can't really explain it, but know that I've been given a calmness that I would normally have in devastating situations. I knew that I might not be able to recreate what was lost, but I still felt calm. Then, I realized that if God gave me this calm feeling, He would take care of things and I shouldn't fight it.

After lots of prayerful contemplation, I put an Archive to the right of the regular post. It wasn't as easy to use as the original post links I had included, but it did allow viewers to access all the previous posts. Again, after much prayer, I reconfigured the Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! blog. It had previously been columns of posts link examples to help viewers learn to better relate to the Bible through Bible to Self Connections, Bible to World Connections and Bible to Text/Media Connections. Eventually, the blogs was reconfigured to be three shorter blogs posts with several links in each to give examples of how to make these examples. In the long run, I realized that sometimes God takes things that appears bad and turns them into something good. Once I was open to that, I could see that God made the blog more viewer friendly. In fact, it might be easier for viewers to relate to the blog now that there weren't 100's of post links everywhere. I'm glad that Christ calmed my initial anxiety and left me with the calm feeling. I'm also glad that He made the blog easier for viewers. I am truly blessed beyond words! Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me. Psalm 51:10-11

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.



Links to Other Blogs I Felt Led to Create Below: