Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Am I Playing the Odds?

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing but righteousness delivereth from death. proverbs 10:12

I think I'm a Playing My Odds Christian I feel there is a better chance in getting the final reward I want if my life is not focused on worldly, wicked, and counterproductive choices.

Does that mean that I lead a perfect life? No, or else I wouldn't struggle with keeping the last few pounds off all these years. Those few pounds are an indication that I make a false god of food thinking it can resolve the stress I feel, instead of immediately turning to the One True Lord and Savior and put all my stress and concerns in Christ's very capable hands.

I know that even though I'm not totally the example I know Christ wants me to be, He is patient and forgiving and continues to lead me in the right direction, as long as I'm willing to listen. Fortunately, He never gives up on me. Treasures of wickedness profit nothing but righteousness delivereth from death. proverbs 10:12

Since this is an example of the positive influence God has made on my overeating, this may not reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse.


Weight Loss Tips Video: Bob Harper's Smart Success Tips-Sample Weight Loss Eating Tips
by: Bob Harper, FrediaBZ428, via You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling


Please click on comments below to share your joys, concerns, recipes, prayers, and miracles. Thanks!

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Translate

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives