Posted on Tuesday and Thursday mornings

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Until I'm Afraid...

Psalms 34: 21 For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. 22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee.

Sometimes, I get so caught up in the world, I forget about God and all He's done for me...until I'm afraid. When I'm afraid, He's the one I want to turn to, although I often turn to food first, before I identify my fear.

When I have devastating issues in my life, I know from previous experiences where God has wrapped His loving arms around me, no food could ever calm and protect me like my Savior does. From those experiences, I learn to trust Him more each time a new devastating issue arises. Things may not always turn out the way I ask, but I do know God will get me through those situations whichever way is His will, since He always knows the Big Picture. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. 22 Let Thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in Thee. Psalms 34: 21

Since I have used this Bible passage as an example of how God has positively influenced my overeating, this does not necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the verses.

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:


Weight Loss Video: How to Deal with Negative & Positive People During Weight Loss Journey
by: Shuantae1 on You Tube

I have decided to include Weight Loss Tip Videos instead of the Healthy Tips I have been doing prior to this to provide a wide variety of tips for weight loss. See Disclaimer. I, personally, lost the weight through prayer and good nutrition, and do not promote any weight loss gimmicks. Debbie

Disclaimer: Please consult a physician and be prayerful before considering any of the tips presented in these Weight Loss Tips Videos or their ads. I am not responsible for the content of the videos or their ads. Debra Seiling 


Please put a healthy tip, comment, recipe, joy, or prayer under comments.  Thanks! Debbie

Christ's Grace Abounds

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link

Bible Study: Relating the Bible to YOUR Life! Link
Easy Bible Study to Learn to Make Bible to Self, Text, World, and Media Connections

Zoe Ministry.org

Zoe Ministry.org
Empower Orphans to Raise Their Siblings

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives